A nail file is a tool used to gently grind down and shape the edges of nails. They are often used in manicures and pedicures after the nail has been trimmed using appropriate nail clippers. Nail files may either be metal or acrylic base.
Nail files are available in two bases metal and acryl.
- High-quality stainless steel
- The base can be sterilised (in an autoclave(except acryl) or a hot-air steriliser) or disinfected with an appropriate product
- Intended for use with Kerman replaceable abrasive stickers of appropriate sizes, on one or both sides
- Orders with a custom engraving (including the specialist’s name, surname, the name of the salon, company, and professional school) are available, see section: https://kerman.lv/product-category/kerman-nagu-viles/personalizets-gravejums/
Nail files are available in seven forms:
- Halfmoon base 28x180mm
- MINI Halfmoon base
- Straight L base, with rounded corners 18x165mm
- Straight S base, 14×135 mm
- Buff base 17x70mm
- Wave 28x180mm
- Diamond 28x178mm
Video no Youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM6Vhtgf3Ik&t=71s