The manufacturer of professional tools for various areas of the beauty industry KERMAN FILES OFFICIAL introduced a novelty – pedicure disks with removable files. These are metal nozzles for a nail drill machine in the form of a beautiful glossy disk on which disposable removable files are sticked.
The tool is made of stainless steel, due to which it is resistant to corrosion, suitable for disinfection, and sterilization, and durable in use.
KERMAN FILES OFFICIAL pedicure discs are available in four sizes: S, M, L and XL the diameter of which is 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 mm. The stem of all discs has a standard thickness and length of disc stem with a 30 mm are intended for standard grinders, and those with a 40 mm stem are for grinders with a dust collector integrated in the handle.
Disposable files for disks have several types of hardness: 80, 100, 180, 240 and 320 grit. The diameter of the removable file is slightly smaller than the disk so that during the procedure, the technician does not injure the client with the edge of the removable file.
The main advantage of the new tool is the ability to increase the speed of work and improve the quality of the pedicure.
Using pedicure discs from KERMAN FILES OFFICIAL, the technician can make pedicure procedure from 40 min till 1 hour. The tool allows you to easily cope with skin of any degree of coarsening, process cracks efficiently and even remove gel polish.
Importantly, such a pedicure is safe for the client because removable files are used once. Watch our video review with a detailed description and do not forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel!
Links uz video Youtube kanālu https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnjkOIYrwt4
Summary of products: for pedicure discs:
- XS disc, diameter: 10 mm
- S disc, diameter: 15 mm
- M disc, diameter: 2 cm
- L disc, diameter: 2.5 cm
- XL disc, diameter: 3 cm
- Material: high-quality stainless steel
- Intended for treating fingers and calluses, polishing nails
- Can be sterilised (in an autoclave or a hot-air steriliser) or disinfected with an appropriate product
- Intended for use with a professional grinder (at least 35,000 rpm); during treatment, the speed must be set to 27,000–35,000 rpm (given that the speed of the grinder is 35,000 rpm; if more, then the speed must be reduced)
- Discs with a 30 mm shaft are intended for standard grinders, and those with a 40 mm shaft are for grinders with a dust collector integrated in the handle