Kerman regenerating molecular oil – new from Kerman!
Specially formulated for professional foot polishing, moisturising after foot treatment.
* Rich formulation based on argan oil with a light, velvety texture and natural antibacterial properties, and a light and pleasant aroma;
* 100% natural formulation – free of parabens, silicones and fragrances;
* Product with moisturising and nourishing properties, as well as regenerating and anti-inflammatory effects, which are important for problematic skin areas;
* Developed for professional use, polishing the feet after foot treatment (Kerman pedicure disc and disc buff);
* The oil absorbs quickly into the skin, leaving no greasy residue on the skin;
* Convenient and economical to use with the dispenser
The best benefit for your customers:
smooth and well-groomed feet for longer (up to 4 weeks)
Argan oil – this oil is called “liquid gold”. Light in texture and very rich in various fatty acids (oleic, linoleic and palmitic). It contains the very rare sterol schottenol, alpha spinasterol and tocopherol, which maintain the skin’s natural functions and inhibit oxidation processes. This oil is well absorbed by the skin and retains moisture.
Vitamin E is one of the most important antioxidants, which slows down the ageing process, protects cells from the harmful effects of free radicals, protects against the adverse effects of the environment, gives the skin a more youthful appearance and helps to moisturise it. This vitamin has a particularly moisturising and nourishing function. It also helps to heal and improve blood microcirculation, helps to purify the skin and helps to eliminate toxins. The vitamin contains antioxidants which help to heal damaged, hyperpigmented skin.
Tea tree oil is truly unique in its antiseptic properties, it has been proven to kill many bacteria, viruses and fungi, providing an excellent solution for a wide range of skin problems. Tea tree oil is a natural product made up of 150 different ingredients. All these ingredients create a powerful antiseptic, yet gentle oil.
Grapefruit essential oil – has a refreshing aroma, stimulating, toning and anti-inflammatory properties.
Natural silicone substitute – created from coconut oil. It will give the skin a smooth, velvety feel and will quickly absorb into the skin, without clogging the pores or preventing the skin from breathing.
Apply a small amount of oil to the palm of the hand, massage the oil lightly onto clean, treated skin. With the help of a Kerman pedicure disc and its corresponding abrasive (Kerman Buff files), massage the oil in until the skin of the feet is shiny.
During treatment (disc with Buffs sponge) the grinder speed must be set to 5-7 rpm (if grinder max. speed is 35,000 rpm; if more, then the speed must be reduced)
For professional use only!
Ingredients INCI: Argania Spinosa oil, Coco-caprylate, Tocopherol, Melaleuca Alternifolia oil, Citrus grandis oil, *Limonene (*Essential oil constituent)
* Individual intolerance to one of the components is possible (see ingredients)
Storage: at +5 °C to +25 °C, in a dark place protected from direct sunlight
Expiry date: 2 years unopened. 6 months – after opening the bottle